The Best Workout and Diet Plan for Men
Is there a single workout and diet plan for men, right and proper for losing fat, gaining muscle, and improving overall health? While The Best Workout and Diet Plan for Men starts from food, you need to have a striking workout plan at the same time.
The Workout Plan
Dedicating a couple of hours at gym several times a week takes a high self-discipline. Therefore, you need a weekly schedule of gym workout plan if you want to lose fat, gain muscle, or just improve your health. Make sure your schedule includes these components.
- Set 5 minutes warming up before exercising. If you prefer the gym, you can ride the stationary bike. Otherwise, you can light jog, use the jumping rope, or do jumping jacks slowly.
- Set strength training three times in a week.
- Set the abs exercises twice in a week. You had better take the exercises before the strength training.
- Add cardio exercises on days you do not take the strength training. Instead of going to the gym, you can go running, cycling, walking, or swimming. Still, if you prefer the gym, you can use the cardio machines. You can arrange the interval based on the intensity level of the exercise.
- Arrange to leave 48 hours or more before working on the same part of your body as your muscles should repair and recover. You also deserve a day off in a week.
The Diet Plan
Now that you know what to do on your workout schedule, you also need to see to a healthy diet plan. In fact, you need the right pattern of eating to sculpt the six-pack abs and chiseled body. For example, you should eat every 2-3 hours on small serving to prevent your body from storing fat for providing energy. Taking in CLA, multivitamin, and whey is a good idea because protein plays a very essential role in maintaining muscle tissue. You also need to include nutrients and antioxidants for controlling the level of blood sugar. Here are some ideas for your daily meals.
- For breakfast, you can have a cup of your favorite oatmeal (add some applesauce if you like), two eggs, and good fat (avocado or almond butter).
- For midmorning snack, you can have a protein bar.
- For lunch, you can have salad and chicken or albacore and tuna.
- For midafternoon snack, you can have a protein bar, almonds and apple, or a protein shake (just water and whey).
- For dinner, you can have brown rice, salad, vegetables, and broiled chicken or fish.
- For evening supper, you can have the protein shake.
For an alternative diet plan, however, you can check on a Fat Loss Factor Program Review. Dr. Charles offers a diet plan that helps you lose 10 to 20 pounds without gaining them back. Besides, as the perfect diet plan for men, the author has arranged the plan to stamp out your fat instead of your muscle. It really is a wonder of a workout and diet plan for men.
Please share this post if this post beneficial for you. Thanks.