Daily Calorie Calculator
This Daily Calorie Calculator will help you to find out Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and Daily Calories Intake. After you got Daily Calories Intake, you will know how many Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Fats that you must consume every day in order to:
- Maintain your current weight
- Lose weight by a certain number of pounds per week
- Gain weight by a certain number of pounds per week
This Calculator works for Adult Males and Females.
The results of this calculator are daily requirements of Calorie, Carbohydrates, Proteins & Fats in terms of calories and grams/day.
For people who need to lose weight and control obesity, daily calorie calculator can help you. This calculator is easy to use and will make you easier to know the calories intake that suitable for you. Obviously, if you are trying to lose weight, you must use more calories than you take in. The best way and the accepted way for weight loss is to lose weight over a long run, making slight intake reduction changes and slight increases in calorie burning.
How to use Daily Calorie Calculator?
Select your gender, fill your height & weight, select your age & activity and see the results.
Other Nutritional Calculators You Need to Try:
- BMI Calculator
- BMI Calculator for Adults Version 2
- BMI Calculator for Children and Teens
- Exercise Calorie Calculator
- Ideal Body Weight Calculator for Adults
- Body Fat Percentage Calculator
Please share this post if this post beneficial for you. Thanks.